HIPAA Training for Mental Health Professionals
HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) is a crucial aspect of the healthcare industry, ensuring the privacy and security of patients’ sensitive information. Mental health service providers have a responsibility to comply with HIPAA regulations to protect the confidentiality of their clients. HIPAA Training for Mental Health Professionals plays a vital role in educating them about the necessary guidelines and procedures to ensure compliance.
HIPAA Certification + Wallet Card
Print your Mental Health Training Certification and wallet card immediately online upon successful completion of each HIPAA training course
• PRESCRIPTION CONFIDENTIALITY
• SENSITIVE PATIENT INFORMATION
• PATIENT CONSENT FOR TREATMENT
• PARENT AUTHORIZATION FOR MINORS
• RISK ANALYSIS
• PATIENT SENSITIVITY
- Online 24×7 self-paced HIPAA training
- Only $29.99 for an individual
- Free retakes. You are guaranteed a certificate
- Receive your HIPAA certificate immediately upon completion
- 2 Year nationally recognized certificate
- Includes HITECH, Omnibus, Texas HB 300, and California CMIA
- Comprehensive and easy-to-understand training
- Up to 90 days to take and review the training
- English and Spanish versions
- 30-day money back guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this training valid in all states?
Yes HIPAA is a federal regulation so our certification is recognized nationwide in all US states and territories.
Do you offer training that an organization can use to train its employees?
Yes we do. Choose the appropriate organizational category from the top products menu and go the Employee Training section.
We are glad you found us and we’re happy to chat. Use this page to request a price quote, and ask pre and post-sale support questions. Thanks.